Veterinary Service with Courtesy & Respect!
When you arrive at Compton Rd Vet Surgery, you can expect quality care for your pet.
Upon arriving for your appointment you will be greeted warmly by Jo, Lyda or Carly who will gather your details at our Reception desk.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will direct you into either the cat or dog waiting area and weigh your pet.
- Our vet will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed onsite using our latest laboratory blood analyzers.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered nurses to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit.
Our consultations are based on appointments to keep waiting times to a minimum, although if we do have an emergency arrive, we will attend to them first.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.